RBAC
Aneela Saleem
2015-10-02 11:11:01 UTC
Hi all,

Can anyone please provide me with some useful tutorials about "How can we
implement RBAC in LDAP" ? I have mostly seen research papers only. I want
to see some implementation examples.

Thanks
Dieter Klünter
2015-10-04 17:46:22 UTC
Hi all, > > Can anyone please provide me with some useful tutorials about
"How > can we implement RBAC in LDAP" ? I have mostly seen research papers
only. I want to see some implementation examples. [...]
Content analysis details: (-1.9 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was blocked.
See
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
for more information.
[URIs: ldapcon.org]
-1.9 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
[score: 0.0000]

Am Fri, 2 Oct 2015 16:11:01 +0500
Hi all,
Can anyone please provide me with some useful tutorials about "How
can we implement RBAC in LDAP" ? I have mostly seen research papers
only. I want to see some implementation examples.
http://ldapcon.org/2011/downloads/McKinney-slides.pdf
http://ldapcon.org/2015/?page_id=167

-Dieter
--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
http://sys4.de
10°08'02,42"E
Dieter Klünter
2015-10-04 17:58:31 UTC
Hi all, > > Can anyone please provide me with some useful tutorials about
"How > can we implement RBAC in LDAP" ? I have mostly seen research papers
only. I want to see some implementation examples. [...]
Content analysis details: (-1.9 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was blocked.
See
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
for more information.
[URIs: sys4.de]
-1.9 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
[score: 0.0000]

Am Fri, 2 Oct 2015 16:11:01 +0500
Hi all,
Can anyone please provide me with some useful tutorials about "How
can we implement RBAC in LDAP" ? I have mostly seen research papers
only. I want to see some implementation examples.
I prefer defining roles as groupOfNames objects and in order to verify
membership I use slapo-memberOf(5) and a ldapcompare operation on
memberOf:myRole

-Dieter
10°08'02,42"E
Aneela Saleem
2015-10-05 11:03:42 UTC
Thanks Dieter!
Post by Dieter Klünter
Am Fri, 2 Oct 2015 16:11:01 +0500
Post by Aneela Saleem
Hi all,
Can anyone please provide me with some useful tutorials about "How
can we implement RBAC in LDAP" ? I have mostly seen research papers
only. I want to see some implementation examples.
I prefer defining roles as groupOfNames objects and in order to verify
membership I use slapo-memberOf(5) and a ldapcompare operation on
memberOf:myRole
-Dieter
--
Dieter KlÃŒnter | Systemberatung