PPolicy, syncrepl
RDSYS
2015-11-10 09:25:11 UTC
Content preview: Hello, I am new to this list and more or less to OpenLdap
also. We use OpenLdap $OpenLDAP: slapd (Sep 11 2015 15:11:55) $#012#***@babin:/build/openldap-nFTO9j/openldap-2.4.40+dfsg/debian/build/servers/slapd
on the master running DEBIAN "jessie" and $OpenLDAP: slapd (Sep 11 2015 15:18:38)
$#012#***@binet:/build/openldap-kFav7u/openldap-2.4.31/debian/build/servers/slapd
on the consumer running DEBIAN "wheezy" [...]

Content analysis details: (-1.9 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
-1.9 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
[score: 0.0000]
0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY Informational: message has unparseable relay lines

Hello,

I am new to this list and more or less to OpenLdap also.
We use OpenLdap
$OpenLDAP: slapd (Sep 11 2015 15:11:55)
$#012#***@babin:/build/openldap-nFTO9j/openldap-2.4.40+dfsg/debian/build/servers/slapd
on the master running DEBIAN "jessie"
and
$OpenLDAP: slapd (Sep 11 2015 15:18:38)
$#012#***@binet:/build/openldap-kFav7u/openldap-2.4.31/debian/build/servers/slapd
on the consumer running DEBIAN "wheezy"

I had a working Master-Slave sync up to the moment when I configured
PPolicy on master and slave.

From that time on the sync to the consumer did not work any more.
The log on the consumer say:
syncrepl_message_to_op: rid=001 mods check (pwdChangedTime: multiple
values provided)
do_syncrepl: rid=001 rc 19 retrying

The log on the master state:
send_search_entry: conn 1654 ber write failed.

What can be the reason?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Reiner
Quanah Gibson-Mount
2015-11-10 21:03:17 UTC
Content preview: --On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 10:25 AM +0100 RDSYS <***@fs.wettzell.de>
wrote: > Hello, > > I am new to this list and more or less to OpenLdap also.
/servers/slapd > on the consumer running DEBIAN "wheezy" [...]
Content analysis details: (-4.3 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
-2.3 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_MED RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, medium
trust
[162.209.122.174 listed in list.dnswl.org]
0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was blocked.
See
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
for more information.
[URIs: openldap.org]
-0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
0.0 RP_MATCHES_RCVD Envelope sender domain matches handover relay domain
-1.9 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
[score: 0.0000]
-0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from author's
domain
0.1 DKIM_SIGNED Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
-0.1 DKIM_VALID Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
Hello,
I am new to this list and more or less to OpenLdap also.
We use OpenLdap
$OpenLDAP: slapd (Sep 11 2015 15:11:55)
build/servers/slapd
on the master running DEBIAN "jessie"
and
$OpenLDAP: slapd (Sep 11 2015 15:18:38)
/servers/slapd
on the consumer running DEBIAN "wheezy"
First thing you need to do is update to current versions and throw away the
debian builds. Don't use distro builds for production systems.

<http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/1456.html>

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount